Japan Style Curry.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, japan style curry. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Japan Style Curry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Japan Style Curry is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have japan style curry using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Japan Style Curry:
- Take 3 of whole chicken breasts (or other lean meat) skinned and diced.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of coconut oil, divided.
- Make ready 1 of large onion, cut in wedges.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, smashed and sliced.
- Get 2 of large russet potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Make ready 5 of carrots, peeled and sliced.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of whole green beans.
- Make ready 1 package of your choice, Golden curry.
- Take 6 cups of water.
Steps to make Japan Style Curry:
- For the sticky rice…bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add 2 cups of rice (I love pearl/short grain rice)..
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer till most of the water is absorbed..
- Turn off burner, cover and forget about it till your ready to eat..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large, deep frying pan on medium high heat. Sear the meat so the outsides are golden brown. If you don't have a large frying pan transfer cooked ingredients to a large pot..
- Remove chicken from pan or transfer to pot. Heat remaining oil and saute onions. Once onions look clear add the garlic. Cook 7-10 minutes till onions and garlic have golden brown edges..
- Pour water over the onions and garlic. Return meat and add the potatoes, carrots and curry squares. Simmer till everything is tender and curry has melted.
- Serve hot with rice and enjoy 😘.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food japan style curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!