Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cornish Game Hens recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cornish Game Hens recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Begin with exchanging the bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that difficult. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cornish game hens recipe. To make cornish game hens you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cornish Game Hens:
- Take 2 of Cornish game hens.
- You need 3 slice of bread.
- Use 1/3 of onion.
- Take 2 of stock celery.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- Get 1 of sage.
- Get 1 of butter.
- Provide 1 of favorite seasoning.
Steps to make Cornish Game Hens:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Rinse birds with cold water and place on baking tray.
- To make stuffing, in mixing bowl rip bread into small cruton sized pieces. Chop celery and onion in small pieces. Mix. Add salt, pepper, and sage to taste. Mix..
- Stuff game hens with stuffing.
- Baste birds with melted butter.
- Season birds like you would a whole chicken or turkey. I usually season with garlic powder, season salt, black pepper, and red chili powder. Or whatever's in the cupboard :).
- Cook birds for 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes if no stuffing. If birds are stuffed increase cooking time 15-20 minutes. Baste birds with melted butter 2-3 more times while cooking, roughly every 20-30 minutes. When juices run clear at bottom of bird its done, or just use a cooking thermometer..
- Cut whole birds in half with a large and sharp knife. Serve half a bird with your favorite side dishes. I always prefer mashed potatoes and gravy made from the birds drippings and any veggie of choice. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Cornish Game Hens recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.