Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Meatball Sub recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatball Sub recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball Sub recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something beneficial. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball sub recipe. You can cook meatball sub using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatball Sub:
- Provide of NY strip or boneless steak ground by butcher.
- Prepare of Garlic- crushed.
- You need of Shallot – minced.
- You need of Egg.
- Use of Italian bread soaked in milk.
- You need of Parmesan cheese -shredded.
- Use of Ricotta.
- Get of Basil leaves chopped.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Get of marinara.
- Use of Canned whole tomatoes.
- Get of Shallot – minced.
- You need of Garlic crushed.
- Take of Basil leaves chopped.
- Provide of Fresh oregano.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Meatball Sub:
- Set oven for 375°F. Put together all ingredients for meatballs. Mix by hand until fully incorporated in large bowl. Makes small balls. Place them on cookie sheet with wiped olive oil. Bake for 25 minutes..
- In a large pot Sauté garlic and shallot in olive oil. Crush can of tomatoes and add. Add salt and pepper. Let cook for 10 minutes. Add basil and oregano..
- Carefully add meatballs into sauce. Dress hoagie roll with sauce and meat balls. Cheese if you like. Bon Apetit!!.
For some reason, I haven't been able to find a place near me that makes them the way. Easy, cheesy and delicious, homemade Meatball Sub Sandwiches are sure to satisfy and so much better than you can get in a fast-food restaurant! Cook the meatballs until browned on all sides. Transfer meatballs to a plate then remove pan from heat. Place the soft rolls in a baking sheet.
If you find this Meatball Sub recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.