Strawberry Cheesecake Layer Cake.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, strawberry cheesecake layer cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry Cheesecake Layer Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Strawberry Cheesecake Layer Cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook strawberry cheesecake layer cake using 22 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Cheesecake Layer Cake:
- Prepare of CHOCOLATE CAKE BASE.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Take of cup plus 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Make ready of salt.
- Get of unsalted butter, melted warm butter.
- Prepare of light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- Get of vanilla extract.
- Make ready of hot water.
- Prepare of STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE LAYER.
- Make ready of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Get of granulated sugar.
- Make ready of whole strawberries, stems removed.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Take of heavy whipping cream, cold.
- Prepare of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare of WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING.
- Prepare of recipe Stabalized Whipped Cream, 17recipe attached in direction step #17.
- Take of GARNISH.
- Get of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare of choclate shavings.
Steps to make Strawberry Cheesecake Layer Cake:
- MAKE CAKE.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray bottom and sides of a 9 inch springform pan with bakers,spray. Line bottom of pan with parchment paper, spray parchment with bakers spray.
- Whisk in a bowl the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another large bowl mix melted butter with brown sugar using a rubber spatula until blended.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and blend in.
- Add the flour/cocoa mixture all at once and stir until moistened.
- Pour hot water over the top and blend in, just until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, place pan on foil lined baking sheet and bake about 28 to 34 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan then run a thin knife around edges and realease sides of springform pan. Cool completely on rack. Clean and dry springform pan sides to use in next step for molding strawberry and cream layers.
- MAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESE CAKE LAYER.
- Slice strawberries abd puree in food processor or blender.
- Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar and vanilla until smooth, beat in strawberry puree.
- Beat heavy cream until soft peaks form, then add confectioner's sugar and beat just until it holds its shape.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture in 3 additions until just combined.
- Place cooled cake on work surface. Return sides of sprinform pan on cake and lock.
- Mound cheesecake into pan on top of cake and smooth it with offset spatula. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before adding cream layer.
- ADD WHIPPED CREAM TOPPUNG.
- Make Stabalized Whipped cream, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping.
- Spread on top of strawberry layer, smootj in top with off set spstula. Return to refrigerator fo at least 6 hours before carefully running a thin knife around pan and releasing sides.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and chocolate shavings.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food strawberry cheesecake layer cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!