Taco Pie. A pre-baked crust of refrigerated crescent-roll dough is filled with a mixture of browned ground beef and taco seasoning layered with sour cream, shredded cheese, and crushed nacho chips. Pile slices of this zesty pie high with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, diced avocado, sliced green onions and sour cream. For a zippier flavor, chop a jalapeño chili and use it instead of the green chilies.
In a large skillet, cook beef until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the taco seasoning, water and olives. Sprinkle half of the corn chips into pastry shell.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, taco pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A pre-baked crust of refrigerated crescent-roll dough is filled with a mixture of browned ground beef and taco seasoning layered with sour cream, shredded cheese, and crushed nacho chips. Pile slices of this zesty pie high with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, diced avocado, sliced green onions and sour cream. For a zippier flavor, chop a jalapeño chili and use it instead of the green chilies.
Taco Pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Taco Pie is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook taco pie using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Pie:
- Prepare 1 can of crescent rolls.
- Prepare 3 cups of crushed doritos (nacho or cool ranch).
- Get 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Get 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- Take 1 pack of taco seasoning.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of salsa.
- Take 1 cup of chedder or cheese of choice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
All Reviews for Easy Taco Pie – of Reviews. Reviews: Most Helpful Most Helpful Most Positive Least Positive Newest. Taco pie is on the menu! This meal is made with flavorful seasoned beef, gooey cheese, and then loaded with your favorite toppings!
Instructions to make Taco Pie:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brown ground beef over medium heat until no pink remains. Drain any fat. Stir in taco seasoning and water and simmer until thickened (about 5 minutes). Spray a 9" pie dish with nonstick cooking spray. Separate the crescent dough into triangles and line the pie pan placing the points towards the center of the dish. Press the seams to seal. Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups of crushed Doritos onto the crescent crust. Top with ground beef. Combine sour cream & salsa..
- Spread sour cream mixture on meat. Top with cheese. Sprinkle remaining chips, pour melted butter over top. Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Enjoy!!!!.
Be sure to check out the variety of crust options that are perfect for gluten-free, low carb, and keto diet followers. This post has been updated with new. The quiche-like pies magically form a crust as they bake, which makes them a great choice for quick and easy lunches and dinners. Impossible pie recipes ranged from the sweet coconut pie, brownie pie, and buttermilk pie to savory lasagna pie, seafood pie, and cheeseburger pie. Spread a large spoonful of diced tomatoes onto the bottom of pie plate.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food taco pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply