Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for From Aichi Viet Cong Ramen recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect From Aichi Viet Cong Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to From Aichi Viet Cong Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to from aichi viet cong ramen recipe. To make from aichi viet cong ramen you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make From Aichi Viet Cong Ramen:
- You need 2 of portions Soy sauce flavoured ramen noodles.
- Provide 4 slice of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Take 1/5 of Carrot.
- Provide 4 of leaves Cabbage.
- Take 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Get 1/3 bunch of Chinese chives.
- Prepare 6 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of Doubanjiang.
- Get 3 of Red chili peppers (sliced into rounds).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of ●Sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ●Sake.
- You need 1 dash of ●Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Provide 1 of Vegetable oil for stir frying.
Instructions to make From Aichi Viet Cong Ramen:
- Chop the carrot into rectangles, cut the pork belly into 2 cm wide strips, and roughly chop the cabbage. Cut the Chinese chives into 5 cm lengths, and slice the garlic..
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add the garlic, and stir-fry until fragrant. Add the pork belly, Doubanjian, red chili peppers, and continue stir-frying. Simultaneously, cook the soy sauce flavoured ramen noodles..
- Add the carrot, cabbage, and bean sprouts to Step ②, and continue stir-frying. Season with the ● ingredients. Add the Chinese chives, and drizzle with the sesame oil. Put the meat and vegetables over the noodles, and done..
If you find this From Aichi Viet Cong Ramen recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.