Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole. Skip your Saturday morning bakery run and make this casserole-style apple fritter breakfast in the comfort of your own home. Apple Fritter Casserole is an easy breakfast treat that's made with crescent rolls, granny smith apples, brown sugar, cinnamon topped with an easy glaze! Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole is rich and decadent, perfect for holidays, brunch and even for dessert.
I had cut up the apples like fries.mmm apple fry fritters.yumm! This breakfast casserole I whipped up with some of my Lonestar Eggs from Walmart was part of my deal with my kids – less cereal for breakfast so they don't get super hungry before lunch at school. This Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole is especially perfect in the fall with fresh off the tree apples!
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, apple fritter breakfast casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Skip your Saturday morning bakery run and make this casserole-style apple fritter breakfast in the comfort of your own home. Apple Fritter Casserole is an easy breakfast treat that's made with crescent rolls, granny smith apples, brown sugar, cinnamon topped with an easy glaze! Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole is rich and decadent, perfect for holidays, brunch and even for dessert.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have apple fritter breakfast casserole using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole:
- Get 5 cup of (4-5) Fuji Apples, peeled & chopped.
- Make ready 6 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of corn starch.
- Take 2 tbsp of warm water.
- Take 5 large of bakery croissants – sliced in half across the middle.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mussleman's apple butter.
- Make ready 3 large of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 4 tbsp of heavy cream.
However don't limit yourself to just Autumn. This Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole is perfect for a bridal shower, a baby shower, a brunch, or even Christmas morning. However I will warn you, that. You won't believe how QUICK this is to make or how FAST it disappears!
Steps to make Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole:
- For the Apple Mixture: Melt butter in a large sauté pan, over medium heat. Add brown sugar and stir until completely incorporated. Transfer chopped apples to pan and stir until coated with sugar mixture. Cook for 5 minutes while stirring frequently. In a small bowl, stir together the corn starch and warm water. Add the corn starch mixture to apples and continue to cook/stir for 5 more minutes. Remove from heat and set aside while prepping the other ingredients. The apples should be soft and the liquid will be a syrup consistency..
- For the Casserole: Preheat oven to 375°F. Whisk together the heavy cream, Musselman's Apple Butter, eggs and cinnamon. Spray 9×11 casserole dish with non-stick. Place the bottom halves of the croissants in an even layer. Pour half of the apple butter/cream mixture over the croissants. Top with half of the caramelized apple mixture. Arrange the croissant tops in an even layer. Top with the remaining cream mixture and apples. Pour all of the syrupy apple mixture over the casserole. Gently press down on the top with a wooden spoon or spatula. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes. Once lightly browned on top; remove from oven, glaze and serve..
- For the Glaze: Mix powdered sugar and heavy cream together with a fork until smooth. Drizzle over the Apple Fritter Casserole. (These measurements yield 1/2 cup of glaze.).
Apple fritter breakfast casserole Fun Breakfast for Kids! Apple Fritter Breakfast CasseroleBusy Mom's Helper. Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole – Oh my this casserole has layers of croissants and caramelised apples and sounds all kinds of wonderful! If you want to make it ahead of time make sure you leave the glaze off until just before you pop it in the oven. Skinny Sausage & Egg Breakfast Casserole.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food apple fritter breakfast casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!