Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pasta fresca primavera recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pasta fresca primavera recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta fresca primavera recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta fresca primavera recipe. To cook pasta fresca primavera you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pasta fresca primavera:
- Use 500 g of fresh pasta.
- Provide 1 of skinless salmon fillet.
- Provide 8-10 of fresh cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Small chopped onion.
- You need to taste of Peperoncino – dried chilli.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley to serve.
Steps to make Pasta fresca primavera:
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook pasta according to instructions. The sauce takes 6-8 minutes to cook. Chop the salmon into small pieces, check for bones.
- Cook onion in a good amount of olive oil for 2 mins. Add salmon and cook for another min on medium.
- Now add tomatoes, a ladle of pasta cooking water and cook on medium high for 3-4 minutes. Drain pasta al dente and add to sauce. Mix well.
- Serve with fresh parsley 😀.
Add the reserved, blanched vegetables and cook, stirring. No matter the season, a perfect plate of pasta is one of life's simple pleasures. Comforting, easy and versatile, pasta is the ultimate crowd-pleaser. Penne sauteed with chicken and fresh mushrooms. Customers who patron Pasta Fresca Da Salvatore can look forward to good Italian food that is fresh, perfectly seasoned and hot off the pan.
If you find this Pasta fresca primavera recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.