Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Loaded Meaty Baked Ziti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Meaty Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Meaty Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably choose many food items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One nutritious alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded meaty baked ziti recipe. To cook loaded meaty baked ziti you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Meaty Baked Ziti:
- Use of box of ziti.
- Use of ground mild country sausage.
- Provide of ground beef.
- Get of diced pepperoni (optionally diced salami).
- Provide of medium onion diced.
- Provide of Bell peppers diced.
- Take of mushrooms sliced.
- You need of garlic minced.
- Provide of large can crushed tomatoes.
- Use of tomato paste.
- Get of red wine.
- Provide of dried oregano.
- Take of basil.
- Provide of garlic powder.
- Get of mozzarella.
- You need of Italian cheese blend.
Instructions to make Loaded Meaty Baked Ziti:
- While you boil water and cook your pasta, Put the onion and bell pepper into a deep skillet with olive oil, over medium heat for 3-4 min. Add mushrooms and cook until vegetables are soft.(another 3-4 min).
- Take out vegetables, put in minced garlic cook for 1 min, and brown beef and sausage in the same skillet adding the pepperoni when the beef and sausage are almost brown. Drain the grease..
- Add vegetables back to the skillet along with the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, wine, oregano, basil, and garlic powder. Stir together and bring to a simmer. (If sauce is too thick add a little of the water from boiling the noodles, or a bit more wine.).
- Combine sauce with noodles, mix well, pour half into a large baking dish and cover with mozzarella cheese. Pour other half on top and cover with cheese blend. (I use provolone, fontina, parmesan and romano), bake for 25-30 minutes at 375° or until cheese is golden brown on top..
- Serve with grated Parmesan. This dish is even better the next day!.
If you find this Loaded Meaty Baked Ziti recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.