Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Ziti with Sausage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Ziti with Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ziti with Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti with sausage recipe. You can have baked ziti with sausage using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Ziti with Sausage:
- You need of pasta.
- You need of olive oil.
- Provide of bulk sausage.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Use of italian seasoning.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
- Provide of marinara sauce.
- You need of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of part-skim ricotta.
- Provide of parmesan, grated.
- You need of fresh basil or rosemary, minced.
Instructions to make Baked Ziti with Sausage:
- Cook pasta until al dente in salted water (~1 tbsp salt)..
- Toss pasta with drizzle of olive oil to prevent sticking..
- Heat 1-2 tbsp oil over med-high heat and brown sausage well..
- When meat is almost done, add onions and cook 4-5 minutes until translucent and starting to brown..
- Add garlic and herbs and cook 1 minute more..
- Stir in sauce and bring to simmer..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread thin layer of sauce in bottom of casserole dish and dot with ricotta. Ladle some sauce into pasta to coat. Add 1/2 of pasta to dish and cover with more sauce and dots of ricotta. Repeat with remaining..
- Sprinkle top with mozzarella and parmesan. Bake until brown and bubbly, about 20 minutes..
If you find this Baked Ziti with Sausage recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.