Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Rice pudding Lebanese recipe recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice pudding Lebanese recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice pudding Lebanese recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice pudding lebanese recipe recipe. You can cook rice pudding lebanese recipe using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rice pudding Lebanese recipe:
- Get 1/2 glass of short round white rice.
- Prepare 4 glasses of milk.
- Take 1 1/2 tablespoon of starch.
- Prepare 1/2 glass of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of rose water or vanilla.
- Get of Pistachio, nuts and honey for garnish.
Steps to make Rice pudding Lebanese recipe:
- In a medium pot Bring the milk, rice and starch to a boil over high heat, while mixing the whole time other wise milk will stick in the pot or burn on bottom. Reduce the heat, add sugar and rose water and keep mixing until rice is well cooked (do not cover the pot)..
- You know it’s ready when milk is thick and rice is well cooked. Place in small bowls and let it cool down then put in fridge for at least one hour. You can garnish before serving with pistachios, raisins, walnuts and honey..
If you find this Rice pudding Lebanese recipe recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.