Crispy Cradle (Fritter).
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, crispy cradle (fritter). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crispy Cradle (Fritter) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Crispy Cradle (Fritter) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crispy cradle (fritter) using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Cradle (Fritter):
- Take 1 cup of poha washed.
- Prepare 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Make ready 1 cup of vegetables (carrot,cabbage,capsicum,peas).
- Get 2 tbsp of corn.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of paneer.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Garlic paste (optional).
- Prepare 3-4 of curry leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of vermicelli.
- Take of Oil for frying.
- Take 1 tsp of corn flour/maida.
Instructions to make Crispy Cradle (Fritter):
- Take a kadai add Oil, curry leaves and all veggies,saute till soft.
- Now add all the masalas now add poha, boiled and mashed potatoes, paneer,coriander leaves mix it well..
- Now make the shape of cutlet and now make a slurry(cornflour+namak+water) now dip the kabab in the slurry cover it with vermicelli and deep fry till crisp.. enjoy…
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crispy cradle (fritter) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!