Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. These easy pumpkin muffins are loaded with spices and chocolate chips and make a delicious fall treat. These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are moist pumpkin spiced treats dotted with chocolate chips. This is the only recipe you will ever need!
The perfect fall breakfast or take-along snack. I didn't even realize these ones have chocolate chips. Guess I'll have to eat them all.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
These easy pumpkin muffins are loaded with spices and chocolate chips and make a delicious fall treat. These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are moist pumpkin spiced treats dotted with chocolate chips. This is the only recipe you will ever need!
Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pumpkin chocolate chip muffins using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins:
- Get 3 c of flour.
- Prepare 5 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1-1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 (29 oz) of can of pumpkin pie filling.
- Get 2-1/2 c of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 c of vegetable oil.
- Get 1/2 c of water.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Get to taste of Chocolate chips.
These pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are light and tender treats full of warm spices and plenty of chocolate chips. You can never go wrong with baked goods when they involve pumpkin. Let cool before taking out of pan. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins have a buttery flavor, dense texture, and are full of chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins:
- Preheat oven to 330 degrees. Grease muffins pans (regular sized and/or mini)..
- Mix flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Mix pumpkin pie filling, sugar, oil, water, chocolate chips and eggs together in a separate bowl. Slowly stir flour mixture, about 1/2 c at a time, into pumpkin mixture until just blended. Fill muffins tins to just below brim..
- Bake in preheated oven – mini muffins for about 20 mins, regular sized muffins for about 30 minutes – or until toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean..
- All done! Enjoy 🙂.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins have a buttery flavor, dense texture, and are full of chocolate chips. You can butter or spray the muffin cups with a. The best healthy pumpkin muffins made with whole wheat flour, naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup and loaded with cozy pumpkin spices. These healthy pumpkin muffins are freezer friendly and delicious with a few chocolate chips! Great for kids and any time you're craving a fall snack.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pumpkin chocolate chip muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!