Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Kheer (Rice Pudding) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kheer (Rice Pudding) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kheer (Rice Pudding) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area get started on as any. This will probably go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent style, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kheer (rice pudding) recipe. To make kheer (rice pudding) you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Kheer (Rice Pudding):
- Take 2 1/2 litre of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 cup of fresh cream.
- You need 1 cup of rice, soaked for an hour.
- Prepare 8-10 tsp of Sugar.
- Get 4-5 of Small cardamoms.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almonds blanched.
- Get 1/4 cup of pistachios.
- You need of For garnish:.
- Get 1 handful of blanched almonds.
- Provide 1 handful of pistachios.
- Use A few of rose petals.
Instructions to make Kheer (Rice Pudding):
- In a big heavy bottom pan add the milk and allow it to boil. Meanwhile hand crush the soaked rice, rinse once and add them into the boiling milk..
- Add the water, cardamoms and allow it to cook on medium low heat for atleast 50 mins. Keep stirring in between..
- Then add the almonds, cream and sugar and at this time you can remove the cardamoms if you like. Keep stirring..
- As soon as the milk gets thickened, remove them into serving bowls and garnish with almonds, pistachios and rose petals..
- Serve lukewarm or chilled. Enjoy after any meal. 🙂.
If you find this Kheer (Rice Pudding) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.