Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Kheer (Rice Pudding) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kheer (Rice Pudding) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kheer (Rice Pudding) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as efficiently as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that hard. It’s about being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kheer (rice pudding) recipe. You can cook kheer (rice pudding) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kheer (Rice Pudding):
- Get 1/2 cup of Rice (washed and soaked for 2 hours).
- Provide 1 ltr of Full Fat milk.
- Use 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cardamom Powder or grind seeds of 4 green cardamom to a powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of Cashews chopped.
- Take 3 tbsp of Almonds chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of Finley slivered almonds for garnish.
- Prepare Few of Rose petals for garnishing.
Steps to make Kheer (Rice Pudding):
- Add a glass of water to the milk and bring it to a boil, In a heavy-bottomed pan..
- Add the soaked rice. Keep cooking on very low heat while stirring frequently, scraping the sides and the bottom. Cook till the rice is completely cooked and the kheer becomes a little thick, approximately 30-35 minutes..
- Add sugar and nuts. Mix well and cook again for 5-7 minutes..
- Remove from fire add Cardamom Powder..
- Serve and garnish with rose petals and almond slivers. Enjoy warm or chilled..
If you find this Kheer (Rice Pudding) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.