Taco casserole. This Cheesy Taco Casserole Is EVERYTHING. This crazy casserole is somewhere between a loaded Tex-Mex taco and lasagna , and frankly, we can't get enough of it! Taco Casserole – all the delicious flavors of a ground beef taco in loaded up and layered casserole It's destined to become a new staple dinner recipe!
It's a fall and winter staple that's full of. With back to school right around the corner for us, I am looking for as many quick and easy dinners as I can find. I'm sure many of you are doing the same.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, taco casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Cheesy Taco Casserole Is EVERYTHING. This crazy casserole is somewhere between a loaded Tex-Mex taco and lasagna , and frankly, we can't get enough of it! Taco Casserole – all the delicious flavors of a ground beef taco in loaded up and layered casserole It's destined to become a new staple dinner recipe!
Taco casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Taco casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook taco casserole using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco casserole:
- Take 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Make ready 1 of large package Mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- Get 2 of pks taco seasoning.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- Make ready 1 of green bell pepper.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper.
- Get 1 pack of medium flour tortilla.
This easy Keto Taco Casserole recipe really hits the spot. My taco casserole recipe is great for a keto or low carb diet. Use Beans to Stretch Your Casserole Further. You can expect an ultra-hearty, meaty meal from this taco casserole, but that doesn't come from ground beef alone.
Instructions to make Taco casserole:
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Dice onion and bell peppers. Add I tbsp olive oil and cook in saucepan until tender.
- Add ground beef and cook until brown. Drain.
- Add taco seasoning packs and 2/3 cup water, cook until liquid is gone..
- Mix can of refried beans with 1/2 jar of salsa.
- Layer 9×13 pan with tortillas, cheese, meat, bean mix, tortilla, cheese, meat bean mix. Top with tortilla and finish with cheese.
- Put in preheated oven, cook 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut and serve with salsa, sourcream, lettuce, black olives. Enjoy.
Taco Casserole made with layers of tortillas filled with a mixture of ground beef, spinach, tomatoes In other news, I made this amazing Taco Casserole and had to share it with you! Biscuits are coated in taco sauce then topped with spiced ground beef and lots of cheese in this family friendly Taco Casserole. This easy and delicious TACO CASSEROLE is a fantastic weeknight meal for family and friends! This easy and delicious taco casserole combines ground beef, refried beans, salsa, cheese and corn. Top taco-casserole-taco-bake recipes just for you.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food taco casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!