Mexican Doritos casserole. Who knew there were so many versions of Dorito casserole out there? For the record, this one is different than all the others posted here. This recipe for Mexican Dorito Casserole fits the bill.
If you like Mexican food, you'll enjoy Dorito casserole. Doritos Casserole is a layered Mexican casserole, a.k.a. a taco casserole! It's made with two layers of crushed Doritos that encompass a filling of taco-seasoned ground beef mixed with.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mexican doritos casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Who knew there were so many versions of Dorito casserole out there? For the record, this one is different than all the others posted here. This recipe for Mexican Dorito Casserole fits the bill.
Mexican Doritos casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mexican Doritos casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mexican doritos casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Doritos casserole:
- Take 1 of can cream of chicken.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of Bag nacho Doritos.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of 2% milk.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Get 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Take 2 can of Diced tomato.
- Take 1 lb of shredded chicken.
This easy Mexican casserole is easy to make and is sure to be an instant family favorite! Mexican Chicken Casserole with Tortilla ChipsThe Weary Chef. cheddar cheese, tomatillos, milk. This Dorito casserole is super tasty. I love all of the Mexican flavors mixed in with the crunch Dorito chips.
Instructions to make Mexican Doritos casserole:
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl excluding Doritos.
- Crush 2 cups of Doritos and put aside.
- In a greased baking dish put one layer of crushed Doritos followed by a layer of chicken mixture.
- Repeat once more, ending with layer of chicken mix.
- Top with layer of cheese and remainder of Doritos If desired.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until bubbling hot.
- Let sit for 5 minutes and serve..
Each layer has a different flavor which all combines for one incredible bite! I often bring this casserole to potlucks and it always disappears instantly! If you like Mexican food, you'll enjoy Dorito casserole. How to Make Dorito Casserole: This Mexican casserole with Doritos is about as easy as they come. In fact, you'll use shredded chicken that's already been cooked as the meat of the casserole. · Mexican Doritos Casserole is a fun, extra cheesy twist on taco casserole!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mexican doritos casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!