Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, taco casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taco Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Taco Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook taco casserole using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Casserole:
- Prepare 1 of leftover taco meat.
- Take 1 of leftover spanish rice.
- Make ready 1 of leftover refried beans.
- Get 1 of leftover onion, tomato, black olives.
- Make ready 1 of leftover taco cheese or mexican cheese.
- Get 1 of leftover salsa.
- Get 1 of sour creaam.
- Make ready 1 of guacamole.
- Make ready 1 of torttilla chips.
- Get 1 of leftover soft flour or soft corn or hard taco shells.
Instructions to make Taco Casserole:
- this is a recipe for all your leftover taco ingredients.. any of these ingredients can be omitted if u don't use tthem or u don't have any left. u can really layer in any order with any ingredients u have left. doesn't even matter how much u haave left just use your own judgement on what size casserole dish u will need. this makes a great dip for a party or as a meal for dinner. hope u enjoy..
- preheat oven to 375.
- in a predetermined size casserole dish with a lid.. put down your first layer…
- layer 1: refied beans ( I omitted cuz I didn't have any left, if u don't go to next layer).
- layer 2: taco meat.
- layer 3: onion.
- layer 4: tomato.
- layer 5: black olives ( I omitted).
- layer 6: taco cheese.
- layer 7: soft taco shells (I tear mine up to fit the round dish it is fine, I used flour and corn) if u don't have soft taco shells I crush hard shells up instead.).
- layer 8: more taco meat.
- layer 9: spanish rice ( I omitted).
- layer 10: salsa.
- layer 11: taco cheese ( always end with cheese).
- after your through with all your layer bake covered for about 45 min or until heated throughout and cheese is melted and bubbly…
- serve with sour cream, guacamole and tortilla chips!.
- u can do this with leftover enchiladas too! layer enchiladas, refried beans, cheese, rice, leftover enchilada meat, salsa and top with cheese!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food taco casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!