Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Rice Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice pudding recipe. To make rice pudding you only need 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Pudding:
- Prepare 2 cup of Thai glutinous rice.
- Prepare 5 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of ground fresh nutmeg.
- Take 1 of star anise.
- Get 2 of black cardamom seeds.
- Take 4 of green cardamom seeds.
- Get 1 large of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 1 of vanilla bean (or 2 tsp extract).
- Use 2 tbsp of sugar.
Steps to make Rice Pudding:
- Put 3 1/2 cups coconut milk, honey, vanilla and spices in a large saucepan. Reserve remaining coconut milk. Cover and leave at room temperature for 1 hour..
- Put sauce pan on medium high heat and bring to a low boil stirring frequently..
- Reduce to medium and cover. Simmer 15 minutes, stir regularly..
- When it has reduced by 3/4 cup, remove the spices and vanilla bean with a strainer..
- Return to medium high and a low boil, add coconut oil and sugar..
- Add rice and boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes..
- Reduce to low and cover until all liquid is absorbed..
- Stir well and add remaining coconut milk..
- Return to medium high and bring to a low boil, stirring constantly..
- Reduce to low, cover and leave it for 15 minutes..
- If the rice is still too firm, add 1/2 cup coconut milk and repeat until desired consistency..
- Garnish with a fresh mint leaf and ginger sugar, cinnamon or coco powder..
- Serve warm, enjoy.;-).
If you find this Rice Pudding recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.