How to Prepare Award-winning Vegan Almond Joy Hot Cocoa
Vegan Almond Joy Hot Cocoa.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, vegan almond joy hot cocoa. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Almond Joy Hot Cocoa is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Vegan Almond Joy Hot Cocoa is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vegan almond joy hot cocoa using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Almond Joy Hot Cocoa:
- Take of sweetened vanilla coconut milk.
- Make ready of vanilla coconut milk creamer.
- Prepare of stevia sweetener.
- Get of sea salt.
- Take of almond extract.
- Get of cocoa powder.
- Get of coconut whipped cream.
Steps to make Vegan Almond Joy Hot Cocoa:
- Combine milk, creamer, salt, stevia, and almond extract in small sauce pan..
- Heat over low-sodium heat. Watch to not allow to boil over..
- When milk begins to froth, sift and whisk cocoa powder in, in increments..
- About 2/3 of the way through, remove milk from heat and finish sifting and whisking until all cocoa is combined..
- Pour into drinking vessels – should fill up 2 standard mugs..
- Serve with coconut whipped cream..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan almond joy hot cocoa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!