Spicy Taco Bean Bowl With Peri Peri Wedges (Vegetarian).
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spicy taco bean bowl with peri peri wedges (vegetarian). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Taco Bean Bowl With Peri Peri Wedges (Vegetarian) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Spicy Taco Bean Bowl With Peri Peri Wedges (Vegetarian) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have spicy taco bean bowl with peri peri wedges (vegetarian) using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Taco Bean Bowl With Peri Peri Wedges (Vegetarian):
- Prepare of For the wedges:.
- Get of Maris Piper Potatoes, cut into wedges,.
- Take of Peri peri powdered seasoning, (can be found in spice Isle).
- Get of red chilli flakes,.
- Take of Salt & pepper to season,.
- Get of olive oil.
- Make ready of For the bean bowl:.
- Make ready of rds a tin of taco beans in sauce, (300g),.
- Take of refried beans (100g),.
- Make ready of grated 50% reduced fat cheddar,.
- Prepare of baby plum tomatoes cut into halves,.
- Take of spring onions, chopped finely,.
- Prepare of fresh green chilli, sliced into fine rings,.
- Make ready of soured cream,.
- Get of tomato cool salsa,.
- Prepare of Salt to season.
Instructions to make Spicy Taco Bean Bowl With Peri Peri Wedges (Vegetarian):
- Preheat the oven to 200 (fan), lay some foil on a large baking tray and place over a wire rack. Take the wedges and remove any excess water using some kitchen towel by patting them down whilst applying some pressure. Take a large bowl and place the wedges inside. Drizzle over the olive oil plus all the seasonings listed under the wedges section of the recipe list. Using your hands toss everything together and coat the wedges evenly..
- Place the seasoned wedges on the wire rack and then bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes. Around five minutes before the wedges are done prepare the taco beans and refried beans by heating them up and set aside..
- Build the taco bean bowl by first placing in the beans, then pile up all the other ingredients as you like, on top. Take the cooked wedges and place them all around the edge of the bowl (as in picture shown). Serve up and enjoy! :).
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spicy taco bean bowl with peri peri wedges (vegetarian) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!