Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Coconut Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Coconut Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, however, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy coconut tofu recipe. To cook crispy coconut tofu you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Coconut Tofu:
- Provide 1 of firm tofu block of extra.
- Prepare of coconut oil tofu for frying.
- Take 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 1 of garlic tbl powder.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 3 of coconut tbl shredded.
- You need of Noodles :.
- Prepare of Egg noodles Fresh (ramen) – not the dried crap.
- Take 1 large handful of spinach of fresh.
- Use 1 handful of grape / cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of onion diced.
- Take 1 of soy sauce tbl.
- Use of olive oil.
- Take a few of basil leaves.
Steps to make Crispy Coconut Tofu:
- Drain the tofu. Wrap the tofu in paper towels and dry the tofu as best you can. Sometimes I wrap the tofu in paper towels and place something heavy on it overnight in the fridge to really get excess moisture out..
- Cut the tofu in bite sized pieces. Combine the cornstarch garlic powder, salt and coconut in a bowl. Toss the tofu in the bowl coating really well..
- In a pan heat about 3 tbl coconut oil over medium high heat, add about half of the tofu pieces and brown on all 4 sides. Repeat with the second half of coated tofu..
- When you are on the seperate batch of tofu, move the tofu to one side of the pan and on the other side, add the tomatoes and onions. Cook the vegetables until blistered and soft..
- In a seperate pot heat water until boiling then add the ramen just until it starts to seperate..
- Drain the ramen and toss the spinach, a drizzle of olive oil, and soy sauce with the ramen until the spinach wilts. Then add and toss the tomatoes and onions..
- Arrange the ramen on a dish and top with tofu. Slice a few basil leaves and sprinkle on top..
- That is some good comfort food!.
If you find this Crispy Coconut Tofu recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply