Chocolate Chip Muffins. You won't believe how easily and quickly you can have chocolate chip muffins on the table using this recipe. These bakery-style chocolate chip muffins are BIG in size, flavor, and texture. Every bite is filled with chocolate chips and the muffins are so tender that they practically melt in your mouth.
These Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins are just like mom used to make! The batter comes together in just minutes for an easy muffin that's perfect for breakfast. These Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins are just like mom used to make!
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate chip muffins. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You won't believe how easily and quickly you can have chocolate chip muffins on the table using this recipe. These bakery-style chocolate chip muffins are BIG in size, flavor, and texture. Every bite is filled with chocolate chips and the muffins are so tender that they practically melt in your mouth.
Chocolate Chip Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate Chip Muffins is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate chip muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- Take 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 3 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 3/4 cup of milk.
- Make ready 3 ounces of butter, melted.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Take 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Get 4 tablespoons of brown sugar sprinkle over the 12 muffins.
The batter comes together in just minutes for an easy muffin that's perfect for breakfast or brunch. Chocolate chip muffins are the perfect breakfast or after dinner treat. Sweet and loaded with rich chocolate chips, these muffins are great just out of the oven or eaten at room temperature. These chocolate chip muffins are light and tender muffins studded with plenty of chocolate chips, then finished off with a sprinkle of sugar.
Steps to make Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line 12 muffin cups with baking cups..
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, chocolate chips, and salt; mix well. In a medium bowl, combine milk, melted butter and egg; blend well.
- Add dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened (batter will be lumpy.).
- Fill cups 2/3 full. Sprinkle tops of muffins before baking with the brown sugar..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 1 minute before removing from pan. Serve warm. Top with powdered sugar..
These muffins are great for breakfast or a quick grab and go. Freshly baked, these muffins are perfection. A perfect crispy top that will pop right off (the proper way to eat a muffin) and fluffy body that makes them stand tall. Buttery Chocolate Chip Muffins made from scratch. These big, bakery-style Chocolate Chip Muffins boast a soft and moist centre and are filled to the brim with chocolate chips.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate chip muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!