Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chocolate chip banana muffins. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate chip banana muffins using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of softened butter.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 4-5 of very riped bananas.
- Make ready 1 tbs of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 2 cups of chocolate chips.
Steps to make Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins:
- Beat the sugars and butter together..
- Beat in egg.
- Beat in bananas, sour cream and vanilla. I used a hand mixer on high at this point. You may want to mash bananas prior..
- Mix in salt, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, flour and cocoa powder..
- Stir in chocolate chips. May want to save a few chocolate chips and top each cupcake with 3 -5 extra before baking..
- Preheat oven to 350, line cupcake foils and fill. Bake 20 to 25 minutes..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate chip banana muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!