Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, peanut butter chocolate chip muffins. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook peanut butter chocolate chip muffins using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- Take 2 cups of flour.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of peanut butter (I used creamy).
- Take 2 tbsp of butter, softened.
- Take 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of almond extract.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a muffin tin with paper liners, or grease with butter or cooking spray..
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl..
- Beat butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar in a large bowl until creamy, 3-4 minutes. Add eggs, milk, and vanilla and almond extracts; beat until smooth..
- Add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture; stir with a wooden spoon until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Spoon batter into prepared cups (I use an ice cream scoop for even muffins), filling about 3/4 full. There will be a little mixture left over, but not much..
- Bake at 350° for about 25 minutes, checking at 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out slightly sticky..
- Cool pans on wire racks for about 5 minutes, and then remove from tin to cool completely..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food peanut butter chocolate chip muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!