Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggnog rice pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggnog rice pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Pick water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggnog rice pudding recipe. To make eggnog rice pudding you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggnog rice pudding:
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked rice.
- Get 2 cups of milk (substitutes can work, does change flavor).
- Get 2/3 cup of white sugar (more or less if desired).
- Get 1-2 teaspoons of vanilla extract (or vanilla sugar).
- Provide 1-2 of table spoons cinnamon (more or less to taste).
- Use 4 of eggs (beaten).
- You need dash of nutmeg for garnish (gives the nog flavor).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Steps to make Eggnog rice pudding:
- In an enabled pot (or if you are patient any pot on low) heat up the milk, when it starts to simmer ever so slightly put in beaten eggs (always stirring) then add sugar, cinnimon, salt, vanilla..
- Once thoroughly mixed, add rice. Remove from heat (unless using cold rice, then let heat up a bit on burnner). Now desired consistency is up to you, if left this way tends to be thick, just stir in milk a little at a time till a freer desired consistency..
- Pour or scoop into bowls and garnish with nutmeg, can be served hot or cold..
If you find this Eggnog rice pudding recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.