Chocolate Banana Muffin.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chocolate banana muffin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Banana Muffin is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chocolate Banana Muffin is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate banana muffin using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Banana Muffin:
- Get 130 g (1 cup) of all-purpose flour, sifted.
- Prepare 20 g (3 tbsp) of cocoa powder, sifted.
- Prepare 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder, sifted.
- Make ready 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of salt.
- Get 200 g of (more or less 2 qty) overripe banana, mashed.
- Make ready 75 g of (1/4 cup+1 tbsp) brown sugar.
- Prepare 45 ml (3 tbsp) of milk.
- Take 56 g (1/4 cup) of unsalted butter, melted.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Make ready of 🧁 Topping options:.
- Make ready of walnuts.
- Take of white chocolate chunks.
- Make ready of oat streusel.
Steps to make Chocolate Banana Muffin:
- Line the muffin tray with muffin liner or parchment paper. Set aside..
- Weigh and sieve the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl. Stir with a hand-whisk until well combined. Set aside..
- In another medium bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or masher. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well with the hand-whisk..
- Pour banana mixture into the flour mixture. Mix and fold until combined. A few streaks of flour are fine in the final batter. Simply avoid overmixing as it will cause the cake to be dense and untender..
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tray. Add any of your favorite toppings..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425°F (220°C) for 5 minutes. Then reduce temperature to 375°C (190°C) and bake for another 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate banana muffin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!