Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, low carb strawberry cheesecake bites. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have low carb strawberry cheesecake bites using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites:
- Make ready of Ingredients.
- Make ready of Cream Cheese (150g, 5.3 oz, full fat).
- Make ready of Strawberries (fresh or frozen, 70g, about 4 medium berries).
- Get of Unsalted Butter.
- Make ready of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Powdered Erythritol (20g).
- Make ready of Alternative Ingredients.
- Prepare of Just Like Sugar (baking, 20g) or 10-15 drops Liquid Stevia.
- Take of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 60g (butter substitute).
Instructions to make Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites:
- Place ingredients into bowl of stand mixer (or other bowl), leave cream cheese, butter, and frozen strawberries to warm up to room temperature for 1 hour.
- Add vanilla and sweetener. For a better sweet flavor, mix two types of sweetener together. Such as 10g Erythritol and 10g Just Like Sugar..
- Using stand or hand mixer, start to mix components together until smooth even pink color, 5-10 minutes on low speed..
- Using a mini muffin pan or candy silicon molds, spoon mixture into 12 total molds..
- Place in freezer for 1-2 hours until chilled. Store in freezer. Can leave in fridge overnight to soften before eating if you like..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food low carb strawberry cheesecake bites recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!