Banana/Chocolate Chips Muffins. These Tasty Golden Mini Muffins Are Made With Real Ingredients. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In a separate bowl, whisk together banana, sugar, egg, butter, and milk. Sift flour, salt, and baking soda together in a separate bowl. In large bowl, mash bananas with fork.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, banana/chocolate chips muffins. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
These Tasty Golden Mini Muffins Are Made With Real Ingredients. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Banana/Chocolate Chips Muffins is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Banana/Chocolate Chips Muffins is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana/chocolate chips muffins using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana/Chocolate Chips Muffins:
- Prepare 4 of Ripe bananas.
- Prepare 2 cup of Flour.
- Take 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 1 cup of Sugar.
- Take 1 cup of Chocolate chips.
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Margarine or butter.
Whisk in egg, milk, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Add flour mixture to banana mixture and combine well. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
Steps to make Banana/Chocolate Chips Muffins:
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl with a wooden spoon. (Not the sugar/chocolate chips).
- In another bowl, mash the bananas with a fork, add sugar, margarine and vanilla and beat with an electric mixer until light and even in texture..
- Add flour gradually while continuously mixing with the electric mixer..
- Mix until even..
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. (IT IS NOT TOO HIGH.). Meanwhile, you can, if you'd like, prepare your own favorite frosting or make my Banana Frosting..
- Take out two muffin pans (this receipe makes 18 muffins). Line with muffin papers..
- Drop the mixture into the papers, not filling them up too much (3/4 of the cup is fine)..
- Cook at 425°F. for 7-8 minutes. Lower the heat to 350°F. (Do not open the door!) and bake for another 15 minutes. It is ready when a toothpick comes out clean..
- Let cool off for 15 minutes in their pans, then take out on a cooling rack and let cool completely before frosting. Enjoy!.
An easy banana chocolate chip muffin recipe made with ripe bananas and basic pantry staples. This is a delicious grab and go breakfast and a fun weekend baking project. People have been turning to baking to ease their anxieties these days. There is something comforting about following a recipe and having it work out, and then getting to enjoy a. This is the best banana chocolate chip muffin recipe if you ask me!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food banana/chocolate chips muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!