Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect " Creamy Baked Ziti " recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to " Creamy Baked Ziti " recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to " creamy baked ziti " recipe. To cook " creamy baked ziti " you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make " Creamy Baked Ziti ":
- Prepare 4 cup of ziti pasta – uncooked.
- You need 1 of jar (26 oz ) marinara sause.
- Prepare 1 of can (14-1/2 oz) diced tomatoes – undrained.
- Use 6 oz of ( 3/4 of an 8 oz. pkg. )philadelphia cream cheese cubed.
- Use 3/4 cup of breakstones or knuden sour cream.
- Get 1 of pkg( 8 oz.) kraft shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make " Creamy Baked Ziti ":
- Heat oven 375° F..
- Cook pasta in large sausepan as directed on package, omitting salt.Remove from pan, drain..
- Meanwhile add marinara sause, tomatoes & cream cheese to same pan.Cook on medium heat until cream cheese is melted & mixture is well blended.Return pasta to pan. Mix well..
- Layer the pasta mixture in 13 x 9 " baking dish. Cover with layers of sour cream, 1 cup mozzarella cheese & remaing pasta mixture. Top with mozzeralla & parameasn. Bake about 35 to 40 min. Until cheese is melted and a little brown on top. And bubbley..
If you find this " Creamy Baked Ziti " recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.