Eggless Banana Muffin.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, eggless banana muffin. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Eggless Banana Muffin is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Eggless Banana Muffin is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook eggless banana muffin using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Banana Muffin:
- Prepare 3 pcs of banana (very ripe).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of neutral cooking oil (canola oil, coconut oil…).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of yogurt or buttermilk.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Take 2 of tsps baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready of Tips and options:.
- Make ready 1 of . You can add 1/2 cup nuts, berries, or chocolate chips but limit to 1/2 cup.
- Get 2 of . Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and fold. DO NOT OVER MIX THE BATTER.
Steps to make Eggless Banana Muffin:
- Grease or line the muffin pan, set aside. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees Celsius..
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork, add the sugar, cooking oil, and yogurt. Mix well. Set aside..
- Measure and sift together the flour, baking powder and salt over the wet ingredients and fold till just blended..
- Spoon/scope using an ice cream scooper into prepared muffin pan..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Check for doneness after 15 minutes with a skewer. Continue baking for few minutes if the skewer doesn’t comes out clean. Do not overbake. Let it cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food eggless banana muffin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply