Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheesy baked ziti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy baked ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy baked ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy baked ziti recipe. To make cheesy baked ziti you only need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy baked ziti:
- Take 24 oz of hunts four cheese sauce.
- You need 8 oz of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare 16 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 lb of ziti pasta.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Cheesy baked ziti:
- Brown hamburger in frying pan.
- As hamburger is browning, boil water and cook the pasta.
- Drain pasta once cooked. Leave pasta in cauldron..
- Add the cream cheese and sauce In the same sauce pan used for cooking pasta. Mix ingredients together until all the cheese is blended in..
- Once blended add in the browned hamburger.
- Add in pasta.
- Spreaf half of the pasta mixture into a 13×9 in casserole pan. Sprinkle half the mozzarella on top..
- Layer the remaining pasta and then sprinkle remianing mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Bake in the oven at 350°F for 20 minutes. -enjoy!.
If you find this Cheesy baked ziti recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.