Vegan Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vegan banana nut chocolate chip muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Vegan Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan banana nut chocolate chip muffins using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- Make ready 1 cup of Whole Wheat flour.
- Take 1 cup of Coconut Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of Fine Sea Salt.
- Get 5 small of Ripe Bananas.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Organic Sugar, Honey, or Maple Syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Unsweetened plant based milk.
- Get 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Take 1 cup of Vegan Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare of Coconut oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of Flax seed meal.
- Take 1 cup of Chopped walnuts.
Instructions to make Vegan Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- Set oven to 350°F. In a mixer combine dry ingredients listed, including flax meal and walnuts…and mix for 1 minute to blend..
- Add Bananas, milk, vanilla, & sweetener. Blend until combined (about 2 minutes). Set aside..
- Using a 12 cup muffin tin, or two 6 cup muffin tins, lightly grease the tin with coconut oil using fingers..
- Generously spoon the batter into each tin filling to the very top..
- Carefully place 6-8 chocolate chips on top of each uncooked muffin..
- Bake in oven on middle rack for approximately 20-25 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool about 5 minutes. Remove carefully from tin with knife if needed. Serve or freeze..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegan banana nut chocolate chip muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!