Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect !!! `Chicken Spices biryani` !!! #KokabandCookpad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to !!! `Chicken Spices biryani` !!! #KokabandCookpad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
While it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to !!! `chicken spices biryani` !!! #kokabandcookpad recipe. You can cook !!! `chicken spices biryani` !!! #kokabandcookpad using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare !!! `Chicken Spices biryani` !!! #KokabandCookpad:
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder half tsp.
- Take of Chicken.
- Prepare of Red chili powder.
- Provide of White jeera.
- You need of Garam Masala.
- Get of Coriander Powder.
- Provide of Salt as your taste.
- Take of Red chili crushes.
- Take of Aloo Bukhara (dry plum).
- Provide of Tomatoes 4-5 chop.
- Prepare of Green Chili.
- Use of Yoghurt.
- Provide of Mint leaves half cup.
- Get of Ingredient rice.
- Get of Salt as your taste.
- Provide of Garam Masala Whole (5 green cardomon, 1 cinamon stick, 1 star anise, 3 long, 1-2bay leaf, Jaifel, jawatri).
- You need of Mint leave.
- Take of Sugar.
- You need of Jaifel jawatri powder.
- Provide of Food Color 2 (Orange, yellow).
- Take of Kehwra.
- Get of Oil.
Steps to make !!! `Chicken Spices biryani` !!! #KokabandCookpad:
- Take a pan add oil, onion and make light brown, then add Ginger Garlic paste 2 tbsp., Turmeric powder half tsp. and cook 2-3 min..
- Add Chicken 1 kg then cook 3-4 min then add Red chili powder 2 tbsp., White jeera 1 tbsp., Garam Masala 1 tbsp., Coriander Powder 1 tbsp., Salt as your taste, Red chili crushes 1 tbsp., Aloo Bukhara (dry plum) 5-8, Tomatoes 4-5 chop, Green Chili 10-12, Yoghurt 1 cup, Mint leaves half cup then cover it to cook..
- When oil come up then Salan is ready.
- Take a pan add water, salt, Garam Masala Whole (5 green cardomon, 1 cinamon stick, 1 star anise, 3 long, 1-2bay leaf, Jaifel, jawatri) and cook until boil..
- When water become boil then add soaked rice. When rice cooked half drain the water.
- Take out half rice in other bowl, then add chicken salan then cover it with rice then on top add Mint leave ¾ cups, Sugar 1 tsp., Jaifel jawatri powder 1 tsp., Food Color 2 (Orange, yellow), Kehwra 1 tbsp., Oil 2 tbsp..Then cover it and cook on dum at low flame..
- Chicken Spicy Biryani is Ready.
Easy Chicken Biryani on Food Tube. Chicken cooked with rice, saffron, cardamom, chilli and fresh mint. Chicken marinated in spices and shallow fried and cooked in flavor packed masala, layered with Basmati Rice. Heat ghee and add spices(cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, bay leaf). Fry for a min and add chopped onion, crushed ginger, garlic and green chilli.
If you find this !!! `Chicken Spices biryani` !!! #KokabandCookpad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.