Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti recipe. You can have baked ziti using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Ziti:
- Get 1 lb of dry ziti pasta.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Use 2 of (26 oz) jars spaghetti sauce.
- You need 6 oz of provolone cheese, sliced.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 6 oz of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Use 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Baked Ziti:
- Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti pasta and cook until all dente and drain.
- In large skillet, brown onions and found beef over medium heat. Add spaghetti sauce and simmer 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and butter 13×9 baking dish.
- Layer as follows: 1/2 cup ziti, provolone cheese, sour cream, 1/2 sauce mixture, remaining ziti, mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce mixture. Top with Parmesan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
If you find this Baked Ziti recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.