Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Chicken Alfredo Ziti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken Alfredo Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Alfredo Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken alfredo ziti recipe. You can have baked chicken alfredo ziti using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Chicken Alfredo Ziti:
- Take of Alfredo Sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide 4 clove of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of low fat milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of Parmeasan cheese (grated).
- Take of Pasta.
- Provide 12 oz of Ziti Pasta.
- Get 2 cup of Cooked Chicken (shredded).
- Take 1 of batch Alfredo Sauce (see above).
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Mozzarella (shredded).
- Provide 2 cup of broccoli (optional).
Steps to make Baked Chicken Alfredo Ziti:
- Pre-heat oven to 375Â°F.
- Heat Olive oil in saute pan on medium heat. Add garlic for and saute for 1 minute..
- Sprinkle flour into saute pan. Cook for additional minute and stir occasionally..
- Slowly add chicken broth and whisk until smooth..
- Whisk in milk and bring to a simmer. Let cook until thickened..
- Add parmeasan cheese, pepper, and salt until cheese is melted. Set aside..
- Cook pasta until tender in large pot. Drain. Return pasta to pot and add cooked chicken and alfredo sauce..
- Pour half pasta into baking dish and cover with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. Add the other half and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese..
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until cheese on top is beginning o golden..
If you find this Baked Chicken Alfredo Ziti recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.