Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Award Winning Chili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Award Winning Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Award Winning Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Begin with changing the bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to award winning chili recipe. To make award winning chili you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Award Winning Chili:
- Use of ground beef or ground round.
- Take of large green pepper, chopped.
- You need of large yellow onion, chopped.
- Provide of can of Brooks mild chili beans.
- Prepare of can of Brooks hot chili beans.
- Provide of can of Stewed tomatoes (with celery, peppers, & cumin OR with mexican spices).
- You need of Brooks mild chili seasoning.
- Provide of garlic salt.
- Get of onion powder.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare of ground red pepper.
- Prepare of ground cayenne pepper.
- Provide of chili powder.
- You need of sugar.
Instructions to make Award Winning Chili:
- In Dutch oven, brown ground beef and season with garlic salt, onion powder, & pepper.
- Drain grease and put beef back in Dutch oven..
- In a medium size bowl, add stewed tomatoes (cut up in small pieces). Then add chopped green pepper and chopped onion. Mix together..
- Pour the stewed tomatoes/onion/green pepper in Dutch oven with the ground beef..
- Add the package of Brooks Mild chili seasoning and mix together..
- Before adding both cans of Brooks chili beans, dump out some of the sauce but not all..
- Season again with garlic salt, onion powder, and pepper. Then add the chili powder, ground red pepper, ground cayenne pepper, and sugar..
- Mix well..
- Bring to a boil and let simmer on low for 3 hours..
Third, you just have to stir the chili while simmering every so often and it's done in just over an hour. This no bean beef chili recipe is the best I've ever had. In fact, this is an award-winning chili recipe! And there's really nothing like a good bowl of chili, especially as the weather cools down. There are so many different ways to make chili, but this beef chili is about as classic as it gets.
If you find this Award Winning Chili recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.