Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Chicken Alfredo Ziti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Chicken Alfredo Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Alfredo Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken alfredo ziti recipe. To make baked chicken alfredo ziti you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Chicken Alfredo Ziti:
- Prepare of Alfredo Sauce.
- Use of Olive Oil.
- You need of Minced Garlic.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- Take of flour.
- Take of chicken broth.
- Prepare of low fat milk.
- Provide of Parmeasan cheese (grated).
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Use of Ziti Pasta.
- Take of Cooked Chicken (shredded).
- Get of batch Alfredo Sauce (see above).
- You need of Mozzarella (shredded).
- Provide of broccoli (optional).
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Alfredo Ziti:
- Pre-heat oven to 375Â°F.
- Heat Olive oil in saute pan on medium heat. Add garlic for and saute for 1 minute..
- Sprinkle flour into saute pan. Cook for additional minute and stir occasionally..
- Slowly add chicken broth and whisk until smooth..
- Whisk in milk and bring to a simmer. Let cook until thickened..
- Add parmeasan cheese, pepper, and salt until cheese is melted. Set aside..
- Cook pasta until tender in large pot. Drain. Return pasta to pot and add cooked chicken and alfredo sauce..
- Pour half pasta into baking dish and cover with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. Add the other half and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese..
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until cheese on top is beginning o golden..
If you find this Baked Chicken Alfredo Ziti recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.