Healthy Zucchini Banana Muffins. These healthy zucchini muffins are naturally sweetened and made with whole wheat flour! They're fluffy, moist and absolutely delicious, too. I thought I had this zucchini muffin recipe in the bag.
Banana Zucchini Muffins with Chocolate Chips. Banana zucchini muffins are a good reason to turn on your oven this summer. So are lemon zucchini muffins and healthy zucchini bread.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy zucchini banana muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Zucchini Banana Muffins is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Healthy Zucchini Banana Muffins is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
These healthy zucchini muffins are naturally sweetened and made with whole wheat flour! They're fluffy, moist and absolutely delicious, too. I thought I had this zucchini muffin recipe in the bag.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have healthy zucchini banana muffins using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Zucchini Banana Muffins:
- Take of Dry ingredients:.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of whole wheat pastry flour (I used 1 cup wholegrain flour mixed with 1/2 cup plain flour).
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Take of Wet ingredients:.
- Take 3/4 cup of mashed ripe banana (about 2 small to medium ripe bananas). – I used 1 big bananas and didn't really measure with the cup. Next time will measure properly.
- Get 2 tablespoons of olive oil (or sub melted butter) – I used coconut oil.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of honey (or sub pure maple syrup).
- Take 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1 of heaping cup shredded zucchini (from 1 medium zucchini, shredded and squeezed of excess moisture).
- Take 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk (or any milk) – I used fresh milk.
- Prepare of Fold ins:.
- Get 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, dairy free if desired.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts (or pecans) – I used sliced almond.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut.
Healthy little breads with whole wheat flour, maple syrup and dark chocolate chunks. The world's fluffiest and most delicious banana zucchini muffins. This healthy banana muffins recipe is easy to make with everyday ingredients, lightly sweetened with maple syrup, naturally gluten-free, and so tasty. Healthy Zucchini Banana Muffins – an easy & clean eating breakfast muffins recipe!
Instructions to make Healthy Zucchini Banana Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with muffin liners and spray the inside of the liners with nonstick cooking spray. This is critical to making sure the muffins don’t stick to the liners..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: whole wheat pastry flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt..
- In a separate large bowl, mix together the following with a wooden spoon: zucchini (make sure it’s been squeezed of excess moisture), mashed banana, olive oil, honey, egg, vanilla extract, shredded zucchini and almond milk..
- Gently sir in dry ingredients until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips, walnuts and shredded coconut..
- Divide batter evenly between greased muffin liners. Bake for 22-27 minutes. Muffins are done when a toothpick comes out clean or with just a few crumbs attached..
- Allow muffins to cool in muffin tin for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling. Store muffins in airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Muffins can also be frozen for up to three months..
Banana Zucchini Muffins are made healthy with whole wheat flour, maple syrup and chocolate bar chunks. Shredded zucchini makes the muffins moist and tasty with very little oil. Healthy zucchini banana muffins packed with shredded zucchini, banana, heart-healthy walnuts, coconut and dark chocolate chips. These delicious muffins pack in both fruits and veggies, making them the perfect healthy snack! Freezer-friendly and a great way to use up zucchini!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food healthy zucchini banana muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!