Taco Frito Casserole.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, taco frito casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Taco Frito Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Taco Frito Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have taco frito casserole using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Frito Casserole:
- Make ready 1 Pound of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1-2 Tablespoons of Oil.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Garlic.
- Make ready 1/3 of Taco Packet or more based on preference.
- Get 1/3 Cup of Water.
- Make ready 1/2 Can of Rotel (10 oz can) add more or less.
- Make ready 1 Can of Red Enchilada Sauce.
- Take 1 Cup of Masa Prepared According to Package.
- Prepare 1 Can of Refried Beans.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Rice.
- Get 2 Cups of Shredded Cheese.
- Take 2 Cups of Fritos.
- Get 2 of Flour Tortillas.
- Get of Garnish with lettuce, sour cream, and salsa.
Steps to make Taco Frito Casserole:
- Add oil to frying pan. Saute onions and garlic..
- Add ground beef and taco packet seasoning with water. Simmer for 10 minutes until ground beef is cooked thoroughly. Add refried beans and Rotel. Stir..
- Prepare Masa according to mixture on package. Line bottom of 8×8 glass baking dish with 3/4 of Masa. Bake 350 degrees for 10 minutes to pre cook crust layer. Remove crust from oven..
- Begin layering casserole. First, create a layer with meat bean mixture, pour ⅓ of the Red Enchilada sauce over meat mixture. Sprinkle ⅓ cup of rice. Sprinkle shredded cheese. Sprinkle with ½ cup of Fritos. Layer with 1 flour tortilla and repeat layer pattern twice. Top with remaining Masa, cheese and Fritos..
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes..
- Serve with lettuce, olives, salsa, sour cream, and additional Fritos..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food taco frito casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!