Strawberry Lime Cheesecake.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, strawberry lime cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Strawberry Lime Cheesecake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Strawberry Lime Cheesecake is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook strawberry lime cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Lime Cheesecake:
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Get of Unsalted butter, melted.
- Make ready of Graham cracker crumbs.
- Make ready of Cream Cheese (4 blocks softened).
- Take of eggs.
- Get of Sour Cream.
- Make ready of Cornstarch.
- Get of Sugar.
- Prepare of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Get of Lime, zest.
- Get of Sugar.
- Get of Strawberries, hulled & halved.
- Take of Lime, zest.
Instructions to make Strawberry Lime Cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 375degrees. In bowl, mix together the crust ingredients (sugar & graham crumbs first, followed by the melted butter) and press firmly into the bottom of a 10" springform pan that you coated with nonstick spray and lined the bottom with a cut-to-fit piece of parchment paper. Spray the top of that round cut paper with more nonstick spray. Place the now assembled and crust filled springform pan onto a sheet of heavy duty foil or a double to triple layer of regular foil, and wrap so that the foil covers the bottom and sides of the pan (At least half way up sides.). Set aside. In your stand mixer, beat the softened cream cheese & sour cream together. Slowly add each egg individually allowing time in between to fully mix in. Then add the cornstarch, sugar, lime zest & vanilla till combined and creamy. Pour the cheesecake mixture into the prepared springform pan with crust. Add that pan into a larger pan (I.e. Large roasting pan). With a large measuring cup or even la.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food strawberry lime cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!