Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Ziti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably purchase lots of food items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti recipe. You can have baked ziti using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Ziti:
- Use 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 box of pasta.
- Get 2 large of jars of pasta sauce or make your own.
- Use 1 packages of shredded cheese.
- Take 1 tsp of uncooked and chopped garlic.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Baked Ziti:
- Pre-heat oven to 375; fill big pot with water, 2tsp of salt, and 1tbsp of olive oil; bring water to boil and add pasta, cook until al dente.
- In seperate pot cook whatever ground meat you choose (drain oil if necessary), then add two large jars of marinara sauce, 1tsp of raw chopped garlic, and salt to taste.
- Get 9×11 baking dish, spray lightly with cooking spray, layer noodles, then meat and sauce, sprinkle layer of shredded cheese and then with parmesan; then repeat step 3 entirely.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
If you find this Baked Ziti recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.