Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Greek Marinated Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Greek Marinated Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Marinated Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to greek marinated chicken recipe. You can cook greek marinated chicken using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Marinated Chicken:
- Prepare 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- Get 4 tbs of olive oil.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic – minced.
- Get 1/2 tbs of dried oregano.
- Take 1 of medium lemon, juice of.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbs of dried parsley.
- Use 2 lbs of bone-in skin-on chicken (we like doing legs and thighs).
Steps to make Greek Marinated Chicken:
- Mix everything except the chicken pieces together in a bowl..
- Place chicken in a gallon size ziploc bag. Add marinade. Seal bag, squeezing out as much air as possible. Squish bag around to distribute marinade evenly to all chicken pieces..
- Lay flat on a plate. Refrigerate at least 2 hrs, up to overnight..
- When ready to bake: Preheat oven to 375°F. Arrange chicken in a single layer, skin side up, in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Bake uncovered 45-60 minutes or until chicken is cooked through..
- Serve with any number of delicious sides, pasta, couscous, quinoa, and roasted potatoes are all good. Enjoy!.
- See notes below ⤵.
- Boneless skinless chicken can be used too, but remember because there is no added weight from bones and skin this means 2 lbs is more pieces of chicken. The marinade will work for a few extra pieces, but you may need a bigger (or second) baking dish..
You want it to not only be flavorful but juicy as well. Seta in partnership with BOU Brands. Add the chicken breasts to a stainless steel bowl and coat with the marinade. Yogurt marinated chicken is juicy, tender, and very flavorful. You can use Greek yogurt if that's what you have on hand.
If you find this Greek Marinated Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.