Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Syrian Rice Pudding recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Syrian Rice Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Syrian Rice Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to syrian rice pudding recipe. To make syrian rice pudding you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Syrian Rice Pudding:
- Provide 1 cup of small grain rice.
- You need 3 cups of milk.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take 1 Tbsp of RoswWater.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar or as per taste.
- Take as required of Chopped almonds & pistachios to garnish.
Steps to make Syrian Rice Pudding:
- In a bowl add rice to 1 cup water and put in heat in low flame with a cover for 10 mins. The water should be absorbed more or less..
- Meanwhile in another bowl add milk, sugar and cornstarch, Rose water. Mix the sugar and cornstarch so well that there should be no lumps.
- Mix the milk to the rice and bring it to heat in low flame. Stir constantly.
- The rice should be completely cooked, thick in consistency. Set aside..
- Pour in serving bowl, refrigerate and garnish with chopped almonds & pistachios.
If you find this Syrian Rice Pudding recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.