Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys coconut chocolate macaroons gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys coconut chocolate macaroons gf df ef sf nf using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get of full fat coconut milk.
- Provide of agave nectar or maple syrup.
- Provide of vanilla extract or powder.
- Use of potato starch – NOT flour.
- Take of desiccated / finely shredded unsweetened coconut.
- Take of chocolate chips, I use Moo Free or Enjoy Life free-from brands.
Steps to make Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and liberally grease a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. This is important as the macaroons will stick if you don't grease the paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the coconut milk, agave and vanilla.
- Add the potato starch a little at a time, beating to combine, then stir in the coconut.
- Measure out a level tablespoon of the mixture. Using your fingers, mould the spoonful into a cone-like mound while still on the spoon, then slide off onto the baking sheet spacing them at least half an inch apart. Repeat until the baking sheet is full.
- Bake until firm and lightly golden, about 15 minutes. Peel the macaroons from the baking sheet and refrigerate until firm. Continue to bake the rest of the macaroons in batches until the mixture is used up.
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, making sure the water isn't touching the bottom of the bowl.
- Spoon some chocolate over the top of each macaroon. You can completely coat them if you prefer but I like to do a splodge on top so your fingers don't get all chocolate-y eating them.
- Refrigerate until set and store in a lidded container in the fridge until eaten.
White Coconut Macaroons: Replace the dark chocolate with the same amount of good quality white chocolate chips. Proceed with the recipe as indicated, or add nuts for crunch. Classic and timeless chocolate coconut macaroons – these coconut cookies have been around long enough to pass the test of time and get the approval of taste-testers everywhere! These light and delicate treats are simple to make and simply delicious! If you don't already love these cookies, you'll.
If you find this Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.