Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to combat depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you fight your depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna fish kroket/croquette recipe. To make tuna fish kroket/croquette you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette:
- Take of steamed tuna fish.
- Provide of chili pepper/black pepper (optional).
- Get of flour.
- You need of potatoes.
- Use of Warm water.
- Use of egg.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of bread crumbs/scratch.
- Get of Vegetable oil/olive oil.
- Use of Mayonnaise (optional).
- You need of Tomato sauce (optional).
Instructions to make Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette:
- Chop-chop tuna fish into small. Then mix it with chili powder..
- Steamed/boil potatoes for about 10 minutes then mashed it all.
- Mix flour, mashed potatoes, salt, and warm water. Knead it n make a dough..
- Make small ball..
- Then fill it in with chopped tuna fish. Then make small ball again..
- Pour dough with scratch/bread crumbs then put it inside egg, then pour it with scratch/bread crumbs again..
- Fry it in deep fry until golden brown (for about 4 minutes).
- Serve it with tomato sauce and mayonnaise :)).
If you find this Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.