Oats Banana Muffins. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Oat Muffins. These healthy banana muffins are fluffy and irresistible, yet made with wholesome ingredients. They're made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with maple syrup or honey.
Healthy banana muffins recipe made with old fashioned rolled oats and whole wheat flour. Start your day with an easy, nutritious breakfast. This mix contains several healthier ingredient substitutions.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, oats banana muffins. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Reviews for: Photos of Banana Oat Muffins. These healthy banana muffins are fluffy and irresistible, yet made with wholesome ingredients. They're made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with maple syrup or honey.
Oats Banana Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Oats Banana Muffins is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oats banana muffins using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oats Banana Muffins:
- Make ready of Ripe Bananas.
- Take of Peanut butter(can use crunchy one too).
- Prepare of Honey.
- Take of Yogurt.
- Get of Powdered Flax seeds.
- Make ready of Cinnamon powder.
- Get of Baking soda (optional).
- Prepare of Rolled Oats.
- Prepare of Whole wheat flour.
- Make ready of Chopped walnuts.
- Prepare of Chocochips (prefer dark chocolate).
Chocolate Banana Oat Muffins Recipes to Cook These are definitely not your ordinary banana muffins, these scrumptious treats are packed full of oats, ground flax seeds, chia seeds. These banana oat muffins are moist and delicious because of the ripe mashed banana in the batter. The more ripe the bananas, the better they are for baking. These healthy oats banana muffins are super moist, soft and fluffy.
Instructions to make Oats Banana Muffins:
- Take the ripe Bananas and mash them with a fork.
- Add the peanut butter,honey and the yogurt.
- Add the cinnamon powder, grounded flax seeds.
- Fold in everything.We not really need to whisk the batter for Muffins..
- Add the oats and the whole wheat flour.
- Add the chocochips and the walnuts too.
- Fold everything together..
- Fill the batter in greased muffin cups.You can use silicon moulds too.Fill the tins till ¾ full since they will rise while baking.
- Preheat the oven to 180⁰ C and Bake the Muffins for 15 mins.let stand the Muffins in the oven for 5 mins.
- Let them cool for 10 to 15 mins before serving.
- They are flavourful so they do not need any condiments as such.But can be enjoyed with a cup or milk or with your evening tea..
- Sugar is not added here as the bananas are ripe and they tend to get sweeter when baked and honey adds up to the rest of the sweetness..
High in fibre and protein makes Some tweaks here and there to make these healthy oats banana muffins. Oat Flour Banana Muffins are made with gluten-free oats, butter, and Greek yogurt, you will love this Gluten Free Banana Muffins Recipe. An easy quick muffin, this banana bread recipe with oat flour. Fill greased muffin cups almost full. Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just as good.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food oats banana muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply