Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best michelle meaty baked ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to michelle meaty baked ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to michelle meaty baked ziti recipe. You can cook michelle meaty baked ziti using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make michelle meaty baked ziti:
- Use 1/2 lb of cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Use 1 box of ziti pasta.
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 large of onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 large of jar of marinara sauce.
- You need 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
Instructions to make michelle meaty baked ziti:
- pre preheat oven to 400°F bring a large pot of water to a boil salt generously and boil the pasta about 10 minutes pasta should be tender but still a little farm drain and set a side.
- Sauteed ground beef in a large skillet until onion is tender in beef slightly brown drain off excess fat add marinara sauce garlic powder black pepper and salt.
- Mix the cook pasta with the meat sauce ricotta cheddar and Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer the pasta in a old 9 inch by 13 inch baking dish top with the remaining cups of cheese bake for 30 min.
If you find this michelle meaty baked ziti recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.