Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon pumpkin bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon pumpkin bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon pumpkin bread recipe. To make cinnamon pumpkin bread you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cinnamon pumpkin bread:
- Prepare 250 g (2 cups) of all-purpose flour.
- Use 90 g (1/2 cup) of sugar.
- Use 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 55 g (4 Tbsp) of chilled unsalted butter.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 180 ml (3/4 cup) of milk or soy milk.
- Get 200 g (1 cup) of grated butternut squash or other winter squash.
- Use of Pan.
- Prepare 1 loaf of pan.
Instructions to make Cinnamon pumpkin bread:
- Smear the sides and bottom of the loaf pan with butter. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F..
- Mix together the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl..
- Cut it into small cubes and crumble into the flour with your fingers until there are no pieces larger than a small pea left..
- In a separate medium bowl, beat the egg then add the milk and beat together..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the flour mix and gently mix with a spatula just until the flour is moistened. Do not mix or beat until completely smooth!.
- Fold the grated squash into the batter with a spatula. Again, do not over mix. Pour the batter into the loaf pan and even out the top..
- Bake at 180C/350F for 45–60 minutes. It’s done when you poke a toothpick into the center and it comes out clean..
- Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan..
In a large mixing bowl, stir together the pumpkin butter, pumpkin puree, melted butter, maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla until combined. Cinnamon Streusel Pumpkin Bread is a great fall baking recipe. Pumpkin spice bread is swirled with a pecan cinnamon sugar streusel and topped with more streusel. Great for breakfast, dessert, or a snack. #pumpkinbread #fallbaking #pumpkinspice Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe This Pumpkin Cinnamon Bread is soft, moist, delicious and loaded with raisins and pecans. Super easy to make and completely irresistible.
If you find this Cinnamon pumpkin bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.