Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti recipe. To cook baked ziti you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Ziti:
- Prepare 1 lb of Sausage (hot or mild).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 pinch of red pepper (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Take 3/4 box of penne pasta.
- Take 2 can of tomato sauce (24oz. each).
- Get 3 cup of italian blended cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup of parmesan grated cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Baked Ziti:
- Boil water & cook pasta.
- Brown sausage (add red pepper while browning.) Drain..
- Brown ground beef. (add onion & garlic powder while browning.) Drain..
- In 9×13 pan, mix meats, pasta, cheeses & tomato sauce. Mix well..
- Cover & bake at °400 for 40 mintues..
- Uncover & sprinkle top with desired amount of cheese. Bake an additional 10-15 mintues uncovered..
If you find this Baked Ziti recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.